A huge thanks goes to MissHollyBerries, who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am really thankful to receive my very first blog award! I willingly admit I am not the best blogger lol but I am so thankful to Holly for nominating me. You guys should definitely check her out – she is by far one of my favourite youtubers and bloggers!
The rules are as follows:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
I must confess I do not follow very many blogs but the few that I do follow I quite enjoy – I would like to nominate Andrea Matillano – I really enjoy the format of her blog and the collages she creates with colour themes etc. Her blog material is quite diverse and is a mixture of everything from nail polish, makeup, fashion – very colourful and always a joy to read 🙂
Now onto the seven random facts about myself,
1. I love ketchup on my scrambled eggs – might be gross to some but I LOVE it! lol
2. I am a skin care FREAK – I can live without nail polish but I CANNOT live without my moisturizers.
3. I love going shopping by myself – for some odd reason I view it as my form of meditation haha!
4. I am very good at navigation, following directions and reading maps – hence I would kick ass on the Amazing Race!
5. I want to learn Kung Fu – no joke, love Bruce Lee.
6. I only take beauty advice or suggestions from male makeup artists – from my experience, their knowledge is 1000% better!
7. I have a HUGE love for history – everywhere I go, I always buy tokens and leave tokens behind even though I do not know what will happen with them after I leave – I just like knowing I contributed to some sort of a historical trail/story.