Hi everyone, today I have an AMAZING tag to share with all of you – I was tagged by the lovely MissHollyBerries – please check out her tag post HERE!
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger asked you, then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people [ or how many you feel like ] and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
Holly’s 11 Questions:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
-I want to visit sooo many countries but Egypt, Fiji, Australia & every European country is on my list!
2. What made you start a blog?
– I have been a fan of bloggers for years!! and when I decided to start my Youtube channel (ZENnetwork) I figured it made sense to accompany it with a blog to offer further reviews on products that I mention in my videos. As well, it is hard buying nail polish or makeup online – swatches are extremely helpful and I wanted to help ladies with my skin tone who wanted to see how certain nail polishes or makeup items might look on them as well.
3. What weapon would you bring with you in the zombie apocalypse?
– I am totally cheating & taking inspiration from The Walking Dead and I shall say a sword!
4. Would you rather only be able to wear 1 lipstick for the rest of your life or 1 nail polish?
-VERY good question Holly!!! ohhh this is so hard!! I think I will go with lipstick particularly MAC’s Ruby Woo because it’s a classic & it will never go out of style.
5. How do you take your coffee? And if you don’t drink any, what do you drink in the morning?
– Over the past year I have become addicted to coffee and I like it with one teaspoon of brown sugar & milk.
6. What is your favorite beauty product right now?
-I am LOVING my OCC Lip Tars right now, very much a rediscovered favourite in my collection. I forgot how much fun it is to mix colours together to get a custom coloured lip product! love it!
7. What makes you feel the sexiest? (an article of clothing, a certain lipstick shade, a pair of shoes, etc?)
– I would say it’s an overall ‘look’ or style that makes me feel sexy. For me, nothing can beat a classic black dress, black peep toe pumps, soft curled/wavy hair and RED lipstick! I think I’m Superwoman when I wear that look lol! Oh and totally cheating here but a black leather jacket and smokey eyes does the trick too!
8. What is your favorite blog or YouTube channel?
– I’ve got a lot because I admire so many bloggers and Youtubers – of course Holly (MissHollyBerries) who has become an close friend and one of my best friends on Youtube. I love my friend Melissa’s blogs, she has a Nail polish blog & a Makeup Blog and her reviews and pictures are so thorough! I am doing the Beauty Yearbook tag which Holly tagged me a long time ago (sorry it took me forever my friend) to do, I shall include a link HERE when that video is uploaded – I will mention some of my favourite Youtubers in that one.
9. What is one thing that you truly admire in another person?
– Loyalty is huge for me, in friendships, relationships, family etc. I think you can tell a lot about a person if they are loyal – it’s rare to find people who genuinely care about one’s happiness & it’s important to surround yourself with good people.
10. What is your favorite color to wear on your nails right now?
-Ohhh tough one! I too have been enjoying my neon polishes but for some reason I am loving the pastels & peach polishes!!!
11. What advice would you give to someone who’s thinking about starting a blog or YouTube channel?
– I think it’s important to blog or start a Youtube channel on material that interests you not what you think is popular. The reason for this is you are less likely to continue on with your blog/channel however, if you pick a topic of passion or interest you will stick to it over a longer period of time. As well, it takes work – you have to be consistent as well which is something I have struggled with myself over the past year, but I do try to put out material when I can.
As well, do videos that YOU want to do not what is demanded of you, subscribers are very important but remember you have to be happy first otherwise you will not be happy making videos and it’s easy to see one’s discomfort on camera so do videos that may YOU HAPPY! Finally, have fun – it’s a creative outlet, a form of expression, don’t let it become work or stress – the minute it does I highly recommend taking some time away from it and let your followers know of your workload..don’t abandon them and leave without knowledge always make sure you’re having FUN =).
So those are the 11 Questions, and now onto my 11 questions!
1. What is your favourite genre of music?
2. What is your guilty pleasure TV show/movie?
3. Name your style icon(s).
4. Have you ever walked in the rain?
5. Name the scariest thing you have ever done!
6. What nail polish are you currently wearing as your manicure and/or pedicure?
7. What makeup brand you have an absolute weakness for? (high end).
8. Name your favourite junk food(s)!
9. Story time! Tell us your role model.
10. What is your dream career?
11. Name your celebrity crush both male & female!
And I tag –
Melissa – Pink Lady Beauty
Yukie – YukieLoves
Radha – on Twitter (PolishPurge)
Kalyn Lord – The Scenic Route
Christina – Adventures in Polishland
Elissa – TenLittleNubs
and totally cheating but I would LOVE to read Holly (MissHollyBerries) answers as well =)
Hope you all enjoyed this post – have a wonderful weekend =)