Hi everyone, so if you follow me on Instagram – you would have seen me post this picture recently! I thought it’d be fun to do an attachment to my ‘Face of the Day’ or #fotd in IG language lol. This way you can get a break overview / mini review of products I’m either liking or loving at the moment.
Currently I’m in a very ‘less is more’ mood when it comes to makeup – maybe it’s the influence of the warmer days (it’s still yet to be summer in Toronto but I digress) or having little time on some days but yet wanting to look put together. I will be starting a NEW MAKEUP SERIES on my Youtube Channel with this as it’s focus because while I love a bold look, truthfully I don’t wear much makeup on the daily. And I think a lot of you out there would benefit from quick, easy looks with tips and tricks to make it look like you invested more time than you did! As women, we’ve got busy lives so I think it’d be a fun Youtube Makeup Series – let me know your thoughts!
1. Smashbox – Photo Finish Primer (all over face)
2. Too Faced Shadow Insurance (applied on eyelids)
3. MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC45 (orange cancels my blue under eye circles)
4. Makeup Forever HD Foundation #127 + Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer w/ a Beauty Blender
5. Hourglass Due in Ilumme – (Bronzer & Blush)
6. Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer + Becca Opal
7. MAC Cantaloupe Blush
8. Urban Decay Naked 1 on my Eyelids
9. Marcelle X-tension Plus Mascara
10. Maybelline Coral Crush Lipstick
And that’s it!! I finished the look with MAC Fix+ as always.
Hope this was helpful and let me know if you like seeing a break down of products like this.