Hi guys!! So as promised, I will be doing ‘Makeup Breakdown’s’ of looks posted on my Instagram page. I usually wear makeup based on my mood and the stand out product that inspired me was MAC Up The Amp Lipstick! It’s such a beautiful, wearable purple lipstick and it really stands out!! I usually reach for it during the Spring or Summer months and I was in the mood for something different. It’s no secret that I am a LIP JUNKIE so I tend to wear pretty much everything! So here were go, lets get the the makeup breakdown!
1. Covergirl 3 in 1 Warm Beige (this colour oxidized on me so I think I’m one shade lighter)
2. MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer NC 42
3. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
4. MAC Woodwinked Eye shadow (currently obsessed!)
5. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Topaz
6. NARS Deep Throat
7. Sleek Highlighter in the Contour Medium Kit
8. MAC Blunt
9. Maybelline Rocket Mascara
10. Sephora Mineral Powder in Medium
11. MAC Magenta Lipliner
12. MAC Up the Amp
13. MAC Fix Plus!
Hope you guys enjoyed this edition! And let me know if you like these Makeup Breakdowns or want more of an depth review of the products used 🙂